DEFY DIMENSIONS WITH SHUTTERSTOCK'S 3D GALLERY EXPERIENCE POWERED BY TURBOSQUID AT CANNES LIONS
Includes Interactive 3D Animated Entrance Installation,
At the space, guests will enter a whole new experience of dimension through a 3D animated entrance installation. Once inside, they will have the exclusive opportunity to be photographed in a portrait studio hosted by renowned photographer
"As we enter the age of the Metaverse, Shutterstock continues to evolve and remains at the forefront of creative innovation, and we are thrilled to have such a powerful presence and showcase our unmatched 3D capabilities at Cannes Lions, a festival that emphasizes the value of creativity," said
Shutterstock will also be hosting the following panels in the space:
- Defying Dimensions: Virtual Production and the 3D Future
- Message: Every company used to be a technology company. Now, companies across every industry - from auto to entertainment - will be a 3D company. How are advertisers and creatives using 3D technologies today? And how can they prepare their craft and cater to clients for the Metaverse, and the 3D future?
- Panelists: Aiden Darné (VP, Head of Global Production,
Shutterstock Studios), Dade Orgeron(VP of 3D Innovation, Shutterstock/TurboSquid) + TBA Speakers
- Defying Limitations: Ensuring Diversity and Equity in the Metaverse
- Message: Social media has reshaped life for people around the globe, and the metaverse takes this one step further. Join us to learn how to make these realities more representative of the world around us, and how change needs to start at the creation of the metaverse.
Meghan Schoen(Chief Product Officer, Shutterstock), Jason McClelland(Chief Marketing Officer, Shutterstock) + TBA Speakers
- Defying Ambiguity: Demystifying NFTs and the Metaverse
- Message: The list of industry jargon grows longer everyday. Learn to navigate the terminology and the technology and set up your brand for success in the Metaverse.
Dade Orgeron(VP of 3D Innovation, Shutterstock/TurboSquid), Paul Teall(VP, 3D Strategy and Operations, Shutterstock/TurboSquid) + TBA Speakers
"With Shutterstock's recent strategic mergers and acquisitions, this is the perfect time to share our story at Cannes Lions 2022," added
Additionally, through its Create Fund Artist Investment Program, the Company is launching the Shutterstock Diversity in 3D Program, which offers a total of
For more information about TurboSquid by Shutterstock, visit www.turbosquid.com.
To RSVP, please contact
Founded in 2000, TurboSquid is the world's leading source for stock 3D models. Their customers include over half of the Fortune 100 and a diverse set of industries including film and television, retail, gaming, news media, advertising, architecture and defense. Powered by a passionate community of millions of artists from around the globe, TurboSquid is dedicated to improving how 3D models are built, bought and used.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/defy-dimensions-with-shutterstocks-3d-gallery-experience-powered-by-turbosquid-at-cannes-lions-301570013.html
PRESS CONTACT: Aimée Leabon: email@example.com; Julie Safer, CIVIC on behalf of Shutterstock: firstname.lastname@example.org; Annelise Hackett, CIVIC on behalf of Shutterstock: email@example.com